ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their team.
Accounting & Administrative Assistant - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Minimal reception duties: taking telephone calls, greeting guests, etc
- Schedule meetings, luncheons and room set up
- Enter accounting transactions
- Attend to mail, courier, filing, photocopying, scanning
- Manage calendars
- Maintain filing systems
- Provide assistance and support to accounting department
- Oversee general office coordination including monitoring and ordering supplies
- Other duties as required
- Successful applicant will have 1+ years of experience in an accounting or administrative role
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation
- Numbers person with an aptitude for learning
- Interest and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills a must (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Simply Accounting experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education in accounting, business administration or related field is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Sound Microsoft Office (Excel) computer skills
- Comfortable with administrative duties, including keeping the kitchen in order
$16 - $17/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21040.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.