We are seeking a qualified and energetic full-time Accounting & Administrative Clerk. We are looking for someone who will come into our team and bring new ideas and challenges.
- Tracking supplier invoices, payments and purchase orders;
- Entering all invoices and receipts in the accounting software;
- Preparing employees expense reports;
- Preparing weekly corporate credit card reports;
- Producing invoices;
- Organizing and file accounting documents;
- Preparing and mailing vendor checks;
- General office support as needed, such as coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling, agenda management, ordering office supplies, overseeing the work of various suppliers, etc.;
- Other related tasks.
We would like to thank everyone who applies at Cimpl. However, we will only contact people who have been selected for a test or an interview.
- Health Benefits
- Family friendly environment
- Free Parking
- Free coffee, lattes, espressos
- Casual Dress Code
- Regular social events
Following our early success, we started noticing common traits in the people who shaped our business. This shared set of core values (Growth, Execute, Respect & Humility, Customer Intimate, Fun & Family) became a mantra for our everyday lives and guides us towards achieving our goals. We use this approach in customer acquisition, product development, product support, hiring, and overall just enjoying what we do. Our core values are represented at every level of the company and continually guide our every action.
Cimpl is a fast growing business which offers a wide range of career opportunities in a fun and dynamic work environment. Candidates interested in working in the IT and telecom business can submit their applications at any time.
- DEC in accounting or other related degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting or other accounting software is an asset
- Autonomy and attention to details
- GST/ QST filing
- Fluently bilingual (French and English)