ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE CLERK LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for an 18 month contract.
Accounts Payable/Receivables Clerk - 18 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Handle the full cycle accounts payable; they will enter invoices, cheque and wire processing in Canadian and US currency, vendor statement reconciliations
- Processing and monitoring payments and expenditures
- Provide efficient and accurate reporting on a timely basis
- Handle all stages of Accounts Receivable
- This will include reconciling deductions and bill backs, reviewing customer balances, making collection calls, bank deposits, weekly bank reconciliations and all month end responsibilities relating to receivables
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- University degree/college diploma in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years experience in an AP/AR role
- Excellent computer skills (experience with Accpac Sage 300 ERP or higher is a definite requirement along with intermediate/advanced level Excel skills; Misys experience is an asset)
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills; detail oriented and highly accurate
- Previous experience with EDI
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; strong customer service orientation
- Ability to handle changing demands and meet deadlines
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high-volume accounting department
- Previous experience with the food industry is an asset
$19 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21519.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.