ARE YOU AN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 7 month contract.
Accounts Payable Specialist - 7 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Upload all void requests in banking system, ensuring the a stop payment is placed on all active checks in a timely manner
- Receive the daily void check report and process the reversal of the liability, related expense and/or asset and check payment in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconcile the daily void requests
- Ensure that all processes are documented and saved in a central location
- Support internal team in all administrative duties as required
- All other related duties
- 2-3 years of accounting/AP experience
- Intermediate computing skills, specifically with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20985.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.