Accounts Receivable Clerk
Up to $40,000
Our client, an up and coming construction firm in downtown Toronto, is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. This opportunity offers a fantastic work environment with a supportive and professional executive team! You will work with an amazing team of dedicated, ambitious and results driven professionals.
What you will be doing in this role!
In this role you will be performing day to day accounts receivables functions in order to ensure that financial transactions are being effectively maintained. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create billing monthly for clients (over 30 clients)
- Expenditure listing
- Photocopy and scan all invoices on the billing for clients to see receipts/invoices etc.
- Create client cashflow statement
- Send approved billing to client
- Answer client questions
- Deposit cheques daily to bank branch
- Track payments and update client statements
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk is an agile team player with a . The ideal candidate is patient and process driven. Additional requirements are:
- Degree or diploma in Accounting or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an accounts receivables clerk
- Exceptional multi-tasking, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships across several different departments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven problem solving skills are required
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy levels
Please send your resume with attention to Maryia Leuchanka in a Microsoft Word document. Reference #8839
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
However, you can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new positions as they come to us!!