Have you taken a career break? Are you looking to jump back into a dynamic and rewarding career? The FDM Getting Back to Business Program includes immersive industry training followed by a minimum of two years working full-time on-site with one of FDM’s large Canadian banking clients. This program is well-suited for experienced professionals who are looking to return to work following a career break of at least one year.
FDM is currently hiring Advanced Project Managers to work with our large Canadian banking client in the heart of the Toronto Financial District. FDM is a global IT and business services provider with a dedication to technical excellence and professional development and over 200 prestigious clients around the world. Prior to working with our clients, we will provide you with six weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge in FDM’s state-of-the-art downtown Toronto centre. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before your placement on client site.
About the Program
The Getting Back to Business Program provides training for people looking for a career in business services.
You will receive:
· Continuous mentoring and networking opportunities throughout your career journey
· Fully-funded professional business and technical training (6 weeks) in our downtown Toronto centre
· Continuous support once placed on site working with one or more of our 200+ prestigious clients
· Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
· Paid training period and competitive starting salary
· Flexible training hours, Monday – Friday during the six-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
Suitable candidates with an IT or business background are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration at:
· Looking to return to work after a career break
· Have previous experience in an IT or business environment, particularly in Project Management
· A degree or relevant work experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
· A desire to work full time as a consultant at a large financial firm in the GTA
· Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
· Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
· Thrive in fast-paced technical environments
· Be able to commit to a minimum two-year contract with FDM once the six-week training period is complete
· Eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident/work permit with sufficient length of validity)
· Prior IT knowledge/skills is preferable but not mandatory (SQL, legacy technologies, etc.)
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.