Advanced Reporting Administrator - Vancouver - 5 month contract
Your new company
A global financial institution is seeking an Advanced Reporting Administrator to join their ever-growing team. This will be a fast paced, detail oriented role. The role pays $24-28/hr pending education and experience. They are looking to fill all of the positions ASAP for their Vancouver, BC head office.
Your new role
- Meet expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response.
- Understand needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
- Provides training to customers and internal colleagues as needed
- Escalate all service or operations failures.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong customer service experience with an ability to assist customers with minor technology processes of online platform.
- High School Diploma.
- Professional, Personable, Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Ability to learner quickly, multi-task and operate new software and technology.
- Detailed orientated with good time management and organisational skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.