Join Konecranes and lift up our customers through your energy for solutions and your passion for service. What heights can you rise to by joining Konecranes?
Konecranes is currently seeking an Agreement Sales Representative in our London ON location. The Sales Representative's primary responsibility is developing the given market area for new agreement sales opportunities. In certain conditions, the Sales Representative may be tasked to renew assigned agreements or sell planned repairs (perform the service review)/light lifting equipment as needed. The primary focus is to bring in new Service Customers and sales opportunities/leads in targeted market areas as directed by Management. Depending upon the local base of customers, there may be other sales resources allocated to Service Sales of existing accounts. In this case, coordination with other Sales resources is required.
Below are the additional specific responsibilities of this position:
- New Agreement Business Development/Target Development Account: A list of target accounts may be provided or developed by the representative to make offers/calls/visits in pursuit of new agreement business opportunities. A completion objective will be determined at the onset of the listing and monthly progress reporting will be required and all visits logged into CRM to meet monthly targets.
- Renewal of Agreements: Some assigned accounts are the responsibility of the Representative to renew. Customers refusing to renew may be assigned to the Sales Rep. to take over the renewal process. Such review will take place during the Ops and/or Sales meeting.
- CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily. All record of visits, calls, meetings, quotations must be visible in CRM and discussed in weekly Sales meeting with the District/Branch Manager.
- Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts. It may be required to support in customer collection issues or other customer relationship management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Prefer a 4-year degree and past work experience within Industrial sales or service related/Business Development.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales prospecting as well as basic mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Good verbal, written and strong computer skills are required.
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance, reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy lifting. We look to hire customer-oriented people who thrive on learning and problem solving in a fast paced environment. In return, we offer a good salary with highly competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a Group RRSP plan with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, vacation and other leave programs and opportunities for both formal and on the job training.
Our People and Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Establishing meaningful relationships and collaborating with each other, with customers, and with our distributors, empowers our employees to achieve success. The passion our employees have to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of those around them is what makes our people unique.
To apply, please visit our career site at
Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process