Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company?
We are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on its head. By 2021, many projects the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark!
We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
The Application Architect is responsible for the end-to-end application software architecture working collaboratively with other Architects and Engineers. The architect will develop a Services Based SaaS Architecture with logical and physical componentization that also supports a multi-team/site development organization. As part of our Architecture team, you will collaborate closely with other members of the Engineering and Product Management teams in order to address an application architecture solution that supports hundreds and thousands of users.
Application Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead the overall application design from the Front-End User Interfaces to the Backend Servers
- Evolve and develop a service-based architecture that is decomposed into subsystems
- Understand all interactions between components and provide implementation guidance
- Design covers SaaS deployment with multi-tenancy and multi-lingual support
- MVC design utilizing frameworks such as Spring and the use of ORM
- Design to minimize downtime during upload software revisions
- Design to achieve a fault tolerant system with backup and recovery
- Performance and scale optimization utilizing multi-instances and cache utilization
- Provide guidance, evaluation and approval of the use third party software including middleware
- Application metrics design and monitoring
- Develop coding guidelines/standards and the adherence across the engineering team
- Perform design and code reviews as needed
- Collaboration with developers and product managers throughout the SDLC
- Providing technical support for field issues when needed
Application Architect Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Over 10 years’ experience in software development with hands-on coding
- Over 5 years’ experience in the design, development and deployment of N-tier application using .NET, Java, Spring, ORM, SQL Server /MySql.
- Over 5 years’ experience with SOA and micro-services implementation
- Over 5 years’ experience with multi-tenant SaaS application development
- Over 5 years’ experience working in a CICD environment with DevOps and Hosting operations
If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of our team!