Located just east of Regina, SeedMaster is a seeding equipment manufacturer that was founded on innovation.
Global ag industry leaders SeedMaster Mfg and DOT Technology Corp are focused on advancing the science of direct seeding and autonomous agriculture. Our brand is rooted in innovative evolution of farming systems.Our vision is to lead the agriculture industry by producing innovative, reliable and precise seeding and autonomous solutions that bolster farm success and sustainability.
SeedMaster is looking for an Assembly Technician to join our Assembly team on the DOT production side. A successful candidate will play a key role in the assembly and testing of DOT equipment.
As this is a new role within a new branch of the organization, we anticipate there to be significant growth opportunities within the company.
- Assemble and install manufactured components and assemblies
- Assemble, install and check engine and hydraulic components
- Assemble, install and check electronic control components
- Ability to operate air tools, power tools and hand tools
- Able to read drawings and check components for proper fit, form and function
- Graduates from a Heavy Equipment Technician program will be given preference
- Preference will also be given to candidates with previous experience in an agriculture manufacturing environment
- Must have an excellent mechanical aptitude and strong understanding of hydraulic systems and components
We offer competitive wages which are dependent upon qualifications and experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and matching RRSP program.
SeedMaster is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any time to request accommodations, if needed.