Assistant Branch Manager in Training-1700023856
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will:
· Effectively coach your team on having great customer conversations while promoting the use of digital multi-channel banking.
· Develop your team to meet and exceed customer loyalty, growth and engagement objectives and adhere to internal practices and processes
· Lead your team to meet branch business targets giving you an opportunity to grow in role
· Manage the day to day branch operations to protect the bank’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
· Use critical thinking to remain solution-focused when dealing with customer escalations
· Partner with your team to enhance employee engagement.
· Model exceptional customer service during every interaction
· Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
It starts with listening
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is always front and centre. We help meet their financial needs and goals by leading a team of motivated individuals. That’s why we are asking our Assistant Branch Managers to deliver more than ever before. With strong leadership and coaching skills, you will motivate your team to build solid customer relationships and achieve business results. In a changing environment, your ability to manage risk and day to day operations is another fundamental part of the role.
Your passionate commitment to customer service will be matched by:
· A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with effective people skills
· Strong management, coaching and leadership capabilities
· Good knowledge of lending, investment and partner relationships – ideally supported by an IFIC, BCO and lending qualification (or equivalent)
· Effective coaching and mentorship to drive your team to achieve personal and branch targets
· Being agile to support various functions within the team
· Creatively solve problems and new challenges
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.