The Assistant Manager Member Service (AMMS) is a member of a dynamic retail branch team, and plays an integral role in the delivery of superior personalized front line service to our member-owners. The AMMS ensures that Member Service Representatives exceed member expectations by recommending, referring or providing products and services that enhance our member’s financial well-being. They assist their front line staff in the attainment of individual and branch goals, and corporate objectives that include fostering an environment in which our members feel at home, perceive our staff as knowledgeable, and view Servus Credit Union as a good corporate citizen. The AMMS possesses effective leadership skills and motivates and inspires their staff through regular coaching and career development.
- Ensure the proper administration of the branch including cash orders, maintaining proper bond limits and ensuring proper administrative procedures are followed.
- Maintain knowledge of all retail banking products and services and mentor the front line staff; provide support, guidance, and training to all co-workers as necessary to ensure performance improvement and a cohesive team
- Exceed staff and member expectations
- dentify, solicit, refer or close sales opportunities; offer appropriate Servus products and services to members in response to stated needs as well as in response to clues indicating unstated needs
- Coach, educate, and enhance our employee’s ability to generate long term, mutually profitable member relationships
- Demonstrate leadership, mentoring, coaching, and training skills
- A grade twelve (12) education supplemented with relevant courses is required for this position. Post secondary business diploma/degree is desired. Previous banking experience in the front line or administrative area is required.
- The successful Assistant Manager Member Service must be a team player and display highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to develop long term relationships with members, potential members and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to identify opportunities to provide or refer products and services to our members, respond to their inquiries, and resolve problems or concerns.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Servus Credit Union.
Why Servus Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees. Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Servus is committed to being socially responsible and living the co-operative values. Through our operations, we strive to make a positive impact on our economy, the environment and society. We know that our employees are our most valuable assets so we offer ongoing growth and career advancement and we reward employees for their hard work and achievements.