Assistant Manager - Downtown Toronto
Our client is one of the most trusted names in their field today. They understand that their business is all about people. They are nationally recognized and focus on their strong and loyal customers and are continuously striving to provide the best customer service.
Our client is looking for those who have a passion to make a difference in their community. Individuals who possess motivation, drive, good values and strong desire to better the community. Our employees assist us in building community relationships by engaging with our customers. They offer a positive teamwork atmosphere, with great advancement opportunities.
What you’ll need to work for this phenomenal brand?
- - Over 2 years of retail management experience.
- - Hard working attitude with drive and passion
- - The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- - Ability to work in a “hands on” environment
- - Knowledge of the P&L and business acumen would be preferred
What is in it for you?
- - Competitive compensation package of 38K + Quarterly Bonuses
- - Phenomenal Rewards program and excellent training
A - Work environment that encourages work/life balance and career growth
This is an exciting new opportunity to take your career to the next step! We want to hear back from the best store managers in the area.
Send Sean your word format resume to email@example.comHelp then feel free to call for a confidential chat at 416-260-4272.