Assistant Store Manager
Manpower is currently hiring an Assistant Store Manager to fulfill a full time permanent position in Edmonton, Alberta.
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Summary of Key Responsibilities (job functions include but are not limited to):
- Follow corporate standards for payroll, finance, and budgeting
- Accuracy manage the POS and temporary procedures during special promotions
- Ensure company policies and practices are carried out
- Ensure Health and Safety are carried out to ensure safety targets are met through training, monitoring, coaching, etc.
- Motivate and coach staff to meet and exceed sales goals
- Trained staff on tasks and/or equipment that they are assigned to
- Ensure maintenance tasks are completed to maximize efficiency
- Assist with visual merchandising in compliance with corporate visual presentation and merchandising standards
- Collaborate other business units, working as a cross-functional team
- Act as Store Manager in his/her absence
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma and 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in business sales, customer service (sales, production, service) and service environment
- Awareness of changing market factors
- Strong leadership skill set with experience in coaching, mentoring, delegation, etc.
- High energy, positive attitude, enjoys working with people
- Excellent software skills and ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to uphold Health and Safety standards
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Required to obtain WHMIS, TDG, and forklift operator training to work in yard environment
- Must remain current with required certifications
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerab.com. Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com or contact us at 403-269-6936 & ask for Melissa. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
You can follow us on Facebook (manpowerAB), Instagram (ManpowerAB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.