You will have the opportunity to lead a team of dedicated specialists in our Commercial Banking sector in Manitoba. You and your team will contribute to the growth of companies by responding to their financing, treasury management, international and other banking needs.
This role reports to the Head of Commercial Banking Western Canada & Ontario
Your main challenges
- With your team, develop and maintain relationships with clients, prospects and centers of influence with a view to surpassing business objectives
- Optimize the quality of services offered and develop strategies to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and loyalty
- Keep abreast of economic trends and ensure that the products and services offered meet our clients’ evolving needs
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure the development and execution of the local market strategy aligns with the Bank’s global commercial and international strategy.
- Ensure realization of the maximum potential of your team by creating a climate that is conducive to motivating employees and partners
- Anticipate human resource development needs based on the Bank’s organizational changes and strategic orientations
- Identify and propose ways to change and revitalize work practices so as to boost the efficiency of processes and systems
Ensure the Bank’s visibility through external marketing and branding initiatives
Bachelor's degree in a related field, and 10 years of relevant experience, or Master's degree in a related field, and 8 years of relevant experience
- Leadership and personnel management experience
- Extensive experience in banking
- Experience in commercial banking
- Experience in business development
- Established network of professional contacts
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
The compensation associated with this position is available on the My HR portal. You will find the salary scales by indicating it as a keyword in the "Search" field of the portal. While only one level is posted, the manager has the latitude to position the selected candidate at a lower level, depending on his profile.
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.