DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A BILINGUAL CALL CENTRE? Our client is looking for a Client Service Representative to join their team for a 12 month contract.
Bilingual Call Centre Client Service Representative - Part Time & Full Time
About the Opportunity
As part of a bilingual French/English call centre, the individual will:
- Learn details about client requests and initiate work orders
- Assigns priority to service requests
- Provide strong customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Shifts are open availability; shifts between 6:00am and 11:00pm including weekends and holiday work on a rotational basis
- Potential for overtime
- Previous work in a bilingual call centre environment providing customer service (French & English)
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of facilities maintenance or property management is a plus
- Strong keyboarding skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20862.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.