Our client located in Brampton is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist to add to their growing team.
What's in it for you:
· Excellent compensation package along with benefits
· Working hours are: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
· Free parking
· Opportunity for growth
· Work for an industry leader
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Provide general information on the company product
· Take custom orders via phone, emails or faxes
· Follow up on existing orders
· Any other special projects as required
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
· Experience with tangible product support, B2B or dealing with technicians/professionals
· Minimum 2 years previous customer service experience (office environment, manufacturing industry an asset)
· Math skills - Dealing with measurements, able to read a ruler
· Able to multi-task and follow up on various requests
· Good time management skills
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT: http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003408
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.