We are looking for a Bilingual IT Trainer, experienced translating (English to French) education and support related documents related to Oracle R12 modules (i.e. Supply Chain, Customer, Sales, Order to Cash, Procurement, Project Accounting) who can also deliver approved training curriculum to a Francophone audience. In this role you'll receive training instruction in English from Global Oracle Trainers and will training using the ' Train-the-Trainer' approach. You'll be responsible for delivering workshops and sessions (Lunch n Learns), manage and maintain an online French Question & Answer forum, and may help to coordinate training logistics schedule for Canada. You will participate in Global Training meetings, Canadian Change Network meetings, briefings and local meetings to ensure consist, transparent and timely sharing of information and bi-directional communication. You will also participate in compilation of French FAQ and manage the feedback & responses to / from Montreal to Global Training and Canadian Change Network.
Things you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Global Training Lead and working closely with the Canadian Change Lead, the successful candidate will have primary accountability to facilitate the movement and sharing of education, support, soft skills and delivery IT Systems training to Francophone audience.
- Delivers standardized and specialized training, education, support and business impact information and materials in French to Francophone audience
- Assist with translation of education, learning journey, support and business impact information and materials from English to French for a Francophone audience
- Participate and provide ‘voice” for French Voice Overs for training videos · Participates in meetings and training sessions to develop systems and operational functional and technical knowledge and skills to a local subject matter expert of the systems responsible for training.
- Works with Global Training, Global Support, Canadian Change Network Lead, and Senior Business Leaders to understand the technical and functional operation of Pearson Canada systems for purposes of training delivery.
- Provides multi-level training, voice-over for videos and online education to Francophone audiences · Provides recommendations and identify potential training and knowledge gaps
- Moderate and occasional travel to Toronto, at varying lengths, as required.
- Maintains training records to confirm training attendance and participation.
- Deliver global curriculum of education and support materials and deployment of same, mapped to Montreal client’s audiences.
- Work with the Global and Canadian change teams to identify additional training needs or gaps in the current curriculum
- Translate, as required, Education, Support and Learning Journeys for each role
- Deliver Wave 7.0 training
- Deliver the Wave 7.0 local materials development (by Local Wave 7.0 training team)
Things you need to have:
- Fluent in English and French (Oral and Written)
- Must possess strong communication and customer relation skills in both English and French
- Knowledge of ORACLE R12 systems (Customer Service, Order to Cash, Supply Chain, Project Accounting), policies, processes and ways of working
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in delivering instructor–led training in an applied workplace setting on Oracle ERP
- Demonstrated practical experience delivering skill-based training to adult learners in a variety of workplace settings
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles
- Experienced receiving orientation and core training in English
- Experience interpreting, extrapolating, translating (as education documents from English to French) and delivering training in French to Francophone audience.
- Instruction delivery experience in training seminars or formal training courses in a business environment
- Must possess strong computer and presentations skills.
- Previous experience providing “Voice-Overs” to accompany training videos
- Experienced in data maintenance in an ORACLE training environment
- Experienced as a member of a professional training team, translating education and support solutions.
- to work/tasks/projects. Desirable Skills
- Proficiency with training authoring software is preferred.
- Experience delivering broad learning solutions for large-scale change projects
- Must be fluent in oral and written French and English.
- Ability to receive orientation and core train the trainer training in English
- Ability to interpret, extrapolate, translate (as education documents from English to French) and deliver training in French to Francophone audience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Oracle ERP training materials, job aids, and learning journeys. ·
- Ability to learn quickly to search, navigate and use online help.
- Ability to convey ideas and technical data to audiences that vary in skills and abilities. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from end users, managers, and change network employees.
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations Must be authorized to work in Canada and possess a valid driver’s license.