Ace Bricklayers Ltd. is a unionized bricklayer contractor seeking to hire skilled and experienced residential bricklayers.
Please review the criteria and job description, and if you feel that you can be an asset to our team, apply in the manner described below.
· Journeyperson or equivalent with at least 4 years of work experience in the trade.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· WHMIS, and related construction safety certifications is an asset, but training available
· Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, stand for extended periods, and bend, crouch and kneel regularly.
· Own steel toed safety boots, gloves, and hard hat.
· Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures on residential, and commercial projects.
· Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required.
· Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
· Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces.
· Lay bricks, stone, or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces.
· Construct and install prefabricated masonry units.
· Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
· Instruct apprentices.
· Ace Bricklayers, 49 Beckett Ave, Toronto, ON
· Work sites vary throughout the Greater Toronto Area and its outskirts.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day.
Salary: $40.03 per hour for full-time hours. Benefits available through membership with union and through collective agreement; 10% vacation, Disability Benefits, Vision Benefits, Dental Benefits, Medical Benefits.
How to apply:
· Through this website.