The Acquisition Group is looking for a Territory Relationship Manager (TRM) representing TELUS Communications in Calgary, AB. The Candidate will be part of our growing team of individuals who are focused on promoting TELUS services by building strong business relationships with Building Managers.
We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.
TELUS Corporation is a leading national telecommunications company in Canada providing data, Internet Protocol (IP), voice, wireless communications services, entertainment and video. We provide and integrate a full range of communications products and services that connect Canadians to the world.
- Knowledge of the commercial property management industry would be an asset
- Ability to work within a technologically advanced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to develop strong business relationships and the demonstrated capability of working effectively with cross-functional teams is essential
- Presentable, business like appearance and demeanor
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Performance driven with a bias for action
- Maintain productivity under pressure and changing conditions
- Ability to expense minor business costs and willingness to work in a contractor position
- A reliable, presentable vehicle
- Successfully pass a security background check
- Sitting, standing, walking and driving for long periods of time
The Territory Relationship Manager's role consists of the following:
- Building relationships with Key Decision Makers and Property Managers in the Multi-Tenanted Unit (MTU) market (e.g. Commercial Properties)
- Seeking out new opportunities within the MTU Market
- Increase TELUS product penetration within the MTU market through events
- Providing current marketing material as required
- Participating in information sessions, trade shows and other promotional events
- Updating an online database on a consistent, daily basis
- Providing reports and correspondence to the TELUS Channel Manager in a timely manner
- Dealing with Property Manager escalations
- Supporting the Strata market when required
- Weekly scheduling of face-to- face meetings and calls with Property Managers
What We Offer:
- Represent one of Canada's leading telecommunications companies!
- Work with a charismatic and supportive team, with ample room for growth and advancement.
- Earn a competitive base pay, plus sales bonuses: Salary starting at $40,000 per year, plus an additional earning potential each month in sales bonuses and commissions. To be discussed in the interview process with qualified candidates.
To apply to represent TELUS Communications as a Territory Relationship Manager, please send your resume and cover letter immediately.
commissions and overrides