What is the opportunity?
Our client, a top 5 Canadian bank, located in downtown Toronto, is looking for a Business Analyst who has 5-7 years of experience with Data Lifecycle Management.
Work Location: Downtown Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Contribute to the build & implementation of Data Lifecycle Management (DLM) processes & procedures
- Develop, document and manage Requirements for the technical implementation of any DLM tools.
- Work with various functions across the bank - these include, but are not limited to: TRMIS, Privacy, Technology, Legal and other OCDO functions
- Provide DLM support to the Data Steward community
- 5-7+ yrs exp. as a strong BA working on technology initiatives in a large corp. env.
- 5-7+ yrs Business Analyst exp. with Data Life Mgt. Methodolgy (in respect to Data Records)
- Exp. developing SQL within MS Access, then migrating to a selected tool
-Awareness of IT General computing controls, ie. defining bus. requirements for tech.solutions
- Exp. performing detailed data investigations & recommending specific solutions
- Exp. building Retention Schedules (i.e. Keep certain data such as resumes for a certain amount of years based on policies)
- Advanced MS Excel
NICE TO HAVE:
-Certification: Certified Data Management Professional (DAMA), or equivalent
-Exp. defining business requirements & implementation activities
-Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams & in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders at varying levels
-Able to develop and deliver high quality presentations to Senior Leadership
-Experience with enterprise wide initiatives
-University degree (BComm, BSc) or comparable professional education/training