ARE YOU A BUSINESS ANALYST WITH STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF DYNAMICS NAV? Our client is hiring a Business Analyst (Dynamics Navision).
Business Analyst (Dynamics Navision)
The Business Analyst (BA) would produce requirements which clearly state business needs that align with industry best practices and business processes. The requirements are then used by the IT team, or external suppliers to build or configure the system. The BA deals with issues and questions and supports the business during the build and in implementing the required changes to make effective use of the system. The BA will also write test plans and test cases for UAT and be able to execute them if required.
About the Opportunity
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed NAV changes
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements
- Lead continuous improvement efforts, incorporating best practices and standards
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Contribute to project plans
- Write test plans and test cases and complete comprehensive testing of systems
- Lead the successful migration of data to the new system
- University Degree (preferably Computer Science, Finance or Engineering)
- Experience is requirements gathering for NAV (or ERP) implementations from all levels of the organization including gaining a thorough understanding of business Process Models, Workflows and Narratives, through interviews, document reviews and workshops
- Should have created formal documenting documents and obtained multiple stakeholder sign offs
- Experience in systems testing and data migration
- Experience with General Ledger Chart of Accounts, including adding, modifying and integrating into consolidation modules
- Experience with Software implementation, including test planning and User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience involving final stages of software development projects
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Navision) 2009+
- Professional BA certification is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20667.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.