Our client, a global bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract, based in Toronto.
Role: Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months, plus likely extension
Rate: Open *depending on experience
Location: Toronto, ON
A leading bank, with multiple offices across Canada and throughout the world are looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract in their Toronto office. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and are known as a market leader.
Your new role
You will be part of the Global Liquidity & Cash Management team, responsible for processes and systems related to pricing and billing for GLCM products and services - including definition and delivery of change initiatives (projects), billing reviews/diagnostics and remediation of issues (including impact analysis, solution definition and internal/external communication) and data analysis (MI) supporting key business decisions.
You will be providing project management and business analysis support for one or more workstreams in the GLCM Billing Review & Remediation Programme. They are looking for a seasoned resource to support a very high profile initiative with exposure at the EXCO level. This is a demanding role with a diverse set of challenges, including the opportunity to work with a broad set of business and functional stakeholders in GLCM, Commercial Banking, Regulatory Compliance, Legal, IT and HSBC stakeholders in other regions.
* Analysis of current state processes, systems and/or data aimed at ensuring that we are charging customers correctly
* Root cause analysis, impact analysis and prioritisation of issues
* Lead the remediation of identified issues (root cause analysis, impact analysis, solution definition and implementation)
* Definition and monitoring of work plans related to the implementation of system and process changes
* Requirements analysis / gap analysis against target state (focused on process and systems)
What you'll need to succeed
* Min 4+ years of BA experience
* Prevous banking experience.
* Data analysis
* Project management / coordination experience with a focus on stakeholder management/communication
* Undergraduate level degree with BA/PM designation highly desirable
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement, and a very competitive rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.