LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS ANALYST. Our client is looking to fill a 5 month opportunity.
The successful candidate will work with various business clients to understand and influence the business and technical requirements of the users to support their business needs. The role requires ensuring the user's requirements are clearly understood, communicated and implemented. You will be responsible for gathering information on user functions, procedures and information needs through a variety of methods and sources. You will also implement an end-to-end revenue and billing platform to replace manual processes currently performed in MS Excel to support growth of client's Wealth & Asset Management business.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare testing and procedural documentation, including taking lead to ensure test cases map back to requirements. Use of an HP ALM (testing tool a plus)
- Work in a consultative role to provide "value-adding" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice
- Liaise with business stakeholders to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority and timeline to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Communicate findings and ideas clearly, concisely and effectively with business partners and internal teams
- Guide and assist business and Information Services stakeholders on data governance, data management and modeling related activities
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for both vendor and proprietary applications
- Write system specifications for projects and enhancements. This includes such tasks as system gap analysis, defining system requirements, identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Define high level future state business process models with focus on process streamlining and optimization
- Ensure that system solutions meet the business specifications and adhere to quality standards. This may include such tasks as writing testing strategies and reviewing test plans as well as developing and reviewing implementation plans.
- Collaborate with geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate requirements definition activities with vendors
- 5-7 years working as a Business Analyst within the Investments domain. Vendor Application experience preferred
- Excellent interviewing, analysis, and problem-solving skills qualifications
- Ability to document requirements in various formats: Business Requirements Document, Data Mapping Spreadsheets, Use Cases
- Ability to create and maintain business workflows and process flows using MS Visio
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form with team members at various levels within the global organization
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20606.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.