Stewart Title Guaranty Company is a leader in the Canadian title insurance industry and is headquartered in Toronto with offices located from coast-to-coast. Best known for its innovative technology systems that enhance the real estate closing process, Stewart Title helps lawyers increase efficiency and decrease costs by offering value-added title insurance products for residential and commercial properties.
At Stewart Title, our motto is magnificent service by inspired professionals. We offer a challenging and team-oriented environment, as well as a competitive salary and complete benefit package.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager in Alberta and a Business Development Manager on Vancouver Island.
- Managing day-to-day needs of clients
- Responding to customer inquiries and issues
- Consultative solutions selling
- Speaking engagements at universities, colleges and conferences
- Promoting, educating and training clients on STG programs, technologies and new initiatives
- Providing regular review, analysis and feedback
- Keeping informed of industry news and information and sharing with management
- Assisting with internal and external training initiatives
- Assisting with region events and peer functions
- Attending industry trade shows, presentations, and conferences
- Attending client functions
· Other duties as assigned or required
Skills & Requirements:
· Valid and in good standing driver’s licence
· Willing to travel for various amounts of time
· Ability to work from home or in the field
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
· Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to troubleshoot
· Professional sales approach and the ability to build relationships
· Minimum of 3 years’ real estate law office experience or equivalent business development experience in either title insurance, mortgage lending, insurance or legal products
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Background knowledge of title insurance is an asset
To pursue this opportunity please forward your cover letter and resume to the HR Department via email (INTLresumes@stewart.comHelp) or alternatively via fax 416-981-7214. Please make sure you include the position you are applying for and salary expectations in the cover letter.
Stewart Title is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any aspect of the application process, please let us know. We can be reached by:
- Email (INTLresumes@stewart.comHelp)
- Telephone: 416-307-3300 (please ask to speak to a Human Resources representative)
- Mail: 200 Bay Street, Suite #2600, Toronto, ON M5J 2J2
- Fax: 416-981-7214
Thank you to all applicants for your interest. Please note, only those that are under consideration will be contacted.
All applications will be kept on file for one year from the date of receipt, but there is no guarantee that you will receive an offer of employment with Stewart Title. Please indicate in your cover letter if you do not wish to have us retain your application for this duration.