ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Business Manager to provide accounting and business functions to their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a distributor and a leader in the consumer-packaged goods industry. This dynamic organization will provide ample professional challenges as they are currently in a significant growth phase. As a Business Manager, you will have the opportunity for growth and development throughout the organization.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Small, tight knit team
- A strong grow within culture
- Opportunity to travel
Perks & Bonuses
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus
- Educational benefits for CPA
About the Opportunity
- Accounting and business functions, such as journal entries, accounting reconciliations, variance, and risk analysis
- Prepare reporting for internal management and external clients
- Maintain complex spreadsheet models, and monitor trade spend management
- Lead client and sales agent meetings
- 3+ years’ experience in advanced accounting, financial analysis and operations
- SAGE X3 ERP proficiency an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- CPG experience an asset
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20691.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.