Your new company
This client of Hays, a leading professional services firm in Canada, is looking to hire a Business Transformation An analyst to join a newly created strategy and innovation team in the firm. This Analyst will report to the Director of Business Transformation and be responsible for producing and updating process maps and workflow documents for Project Managers and portfolio Directors in order to operationalize the business. This is an opportunity to join a reputable firm that is placing a high emphasis on obtaining the best talent in the market to execute their strategic vision.
Your new role
As the Business Transformation Analyst, you key responsibilities will involve:
- Document current state business processes.
- Design, develop and implement process improvements or redesigns, working with business stakeholders to determine future state.
- Present and sell recommended changes.
- Analyze problems; determine root causes and potential solutions; propose and implement recommendations. Support development of business cases for proposed solutions, with appropriate alignment to overall business strategy.
- Support process improvement working sessions in roles ranging from note taker to leader, depending on the scope and audience of the session.
- Work closely with other staff members and outside service providers as part of transformation projects.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful Business Transformation Analyst you will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education.
- A minimum of five years of business analysis experience.
- Experience working in a legal or professional services environment considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix management environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, adjusting to changing business priorities as needed.
- Strong professional presence and conduct, able to work with senior management of the Firm.
- Strategic thinker, with a proven ability to innovate.
- Strong time management skills and ability to support a variety of concurrent projects.
- Established knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Visio.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills. Strong oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong focus on quality of deliverables.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; with strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to quickly investigate, analyze, document and provide recommendations to streamline current business protocols.
- Proven ability to implement recommended business protocols.
- Leadership in recommending and implementing change.
- Proven project implementation skills.
What you'll get in return
As the Business Transformation Analyst you will receive a starting salary from $100,000-$120,000, 3-4 weeks of vacation annually, and a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to join a growing organization that fosters career development and has an admired corporate culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.