CAD Technologist, Toronto, ON.
Your new company
Hays Architecture has partnered with an international architecture firm specialising in high end, design oriented interiors. This firm has a history of creating inspiring interiors that are socially responsible and integrate architecture with innovation and ingenuity. With offices located in Canada, Australia and Europe, this is an excellent opportunity to join their Toronto operations.
Your new role
We are hiring a CAD Technologist for Toronto, ON. This is a 2 - 3 month contract with the possibility of permanency after a performance based review. The CAD Technologist is responsible for the following:
- Providing CAD support
- Putting together reports
- Providing office support where needed
- Conducting research (provided by manager)
- Completing drawings in AutoCAD
- Other related duties and projects as assigned
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, we are seeking applicants who have transferable industry related skilled (residential, corporate interiors, condominium, etc.) The successful applicant must have interior experience. Other skills include:
- More than 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of construction and building codes
- Must have residential or corporate interior design experience or related study (commercial and construction experience is not relevant to this position
- Experience utlizing AUTOCAD
- Able to provide CAD support
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
This is a 2 - 3 month contract with the possibility of permanency. Based in Toronto.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.