***Relocation to Peterborough, Ontario is required and assistance is provided***
Title: CNC Machinist/Programmer
Our client, a fabrication shop servicing the machine manufacturing industry is currently seeking a CNC Machinist with at least 2 years of work experience. This is a permanent full time position, offering excellent health and medical benefits, pension plan and relocation assistance if required.
- Experience with 5-axis CNC milling machines and vertical lathes with Fanuc controls or similar
- Experience in programming/troubleshooting NC code
- Experience working to tight tolerances with small and large diameter parts
- Ability to perform complete set-ups
- Troubleshooting abilities for work with a wide variety of materials
- Experience in reading blue prints and use of precision measuring instruments.
Please send all resumes to with the subject field CNC Machinist.