Dimension & Scope: Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls, emails or portals for the purpose of resolving inquiries or issues with products or services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Response to and follow up on service tickets/cases in a timely manner
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Solve problems that can be unstructured and may require conceptual thinking skills.
- Offer solutions to issues that are non-standard/non-routine and may require extensive clarification.
- Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Create and maintain all necessary case documentation
Required Personality Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and telephone manner
- Consistent and positive “can-do” attitude and initiative
- Focus, attention to detail and dedication to the task on hand
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Proven time management, multi-task and organizational skills
- Proven track record of problem solving skills
- Friendly, positive personality that thrives in a team environment
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain customer satisfaction and effectively manage client expectations
- A love for all things technology
Required Technical/Professional Experience
- Working experience on Microsoft Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10; Android 4+
- Considerable experience supporting business applications such as Microsoft Office
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- College Diploma or above (required)
ASUS is compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and recognizes its obligation to provide accommodation in the job application process to persons with disabilities on request, up to the point of undue hardship. Requests for accommodation should be directed to Josephine Kwan, Human Resources, please put on subject line AODA.