Front Line Health Care offers support to agencies, organizations and institutions that work with children, adolescents, adults and seniors who are experiencing behavioural, social, emotional and psychiatric difficulties.
We provide a professional and individualized approach to a Client-Centered Support system, reinforcing safety of the individual while contributing to specific client needs in their environment.
At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
Camp Nurse (1)
The Camp Nurse is the lead and direct supervisor of the Healthcare team. They ensure that proper practices for medication administration and first aid treatment are followed. They are responsible for determining the process and follow-up of any medical situation.
Camp Nurse will:
· Obtain a passing grade in Medication Administration training
· Ensure all medical documentation received for guests is complete and up to date
· Provide ongoing evaluation of Healthcare department and processes. Implement change when needed
· Assist and guide the intake process of medication for guests
· Ensure the Healthcare department is well organized and prepared to carry out regular tasks.
· Advise Healthcare team on the best course of treatment for any medical situations
· Perform first aid when needed
· Pour and administer medication
· Lead and intervene in medical emergencies
· Adhere to and guide staff to follow all policies and procedures.
· Analyze guest needs/ailments and determine best course of action
· Compile and communicate information to other departments to ensure high quality of care for guests
· Evaluate and provide feedback to Healthcare team on an ongoing basis
· Communicate with guests, families and caregivers prior and during camp sessions
· Must have RPN diploma or higher
· 2+ years’ experience in similar role
· Experience working with individuals with disabilities an asset
· First Aid/CPR & AED Certification
· Organized individual who is able to work in a high-paced environment
· Strong leadership skills
· Works well in a team
· Responsible with a high attention to detail
· Able to communicate effectively and efficiently across multiple departments