Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 to less than 2 years
Job type: Contract (40 - 44 hrs/week)
- Assume full responsibility of household in the absence of parents,
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep record of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
WorkSetting:Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
NOTE- This is not a condition of employment tend to emotional well being of children
Required Certification:Emergency child care first aid and CPR.
Employment Conditions:Full-Time (40 hours/week) but required for flexible shifts.
Intended Job Posting Audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.