Chromatographic Specialties Inc., the leading supplier of chromatographic products to the Canadian Scientific community, is in need of a qualified chromatographer to join our Sales Team.
The successful candidate should be based in the Montreal area and will be responsible for sales in the Province of Quebec.
- Attain and surpass sales objectives.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their research needs and suggest products and technologies that are relevant to their work.
- Act as a liaison between customers and our head office.
- Prepare for and participate in tradeshows as required.
The ideal candidate has:
- A diploma or degree in science, preferably in the discipline of chemistry.
- Hands-on chromatographic (GC and / or HPLC) experience is desired.
- Laboratory sample preparation experience is considered an asset.
- Sales or customer service experience are assets.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in French and English are essential.
- Well-honed time management and organizational abilities.
- Personal computing skills, including a good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel throughout the territory as required.
- A clean driving record.
Sales and product specific training, a generous benefits package and a car allowance are provided. Remuneration is based on experience and qualifications.
If you enjoy interacting with people and like talking science with scientists, this is the job for you!
Submit a cover letter and resume in English via email, attention: Quebec Sales Rep Position.
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.