ARE YOU A CLIENT BILLING SPECIALIST LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Client Billing Specialist - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and submit various types of billing such as, E-billing, joint, interim and split billing
- Answering all incoming inquires related to E-billing
- Ensure compliance of billing arrangements for the clients
- Liaise with lawyers and assistants in order to generate, edit and finalize bills
- Update transfers and changes on time entries and/or disbursements
- Coordinate with accounting department to address questions/problems related to billing processes
- Responsible for preparing basic reporting
- Minimum of 3-5 years of billing experience preferably in a legal or professional services environment
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or a related field, or the equivalent preferred
- Solid knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP or E-billing Systems preferred
- Client service savvy with the ability to solve conflicts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and good analytical ability
- Good judgment and high degree of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Confident and reliable with strong initiative, and able work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates flexibility to accommodate work demands
- Bilingual capacity in English and French would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20920.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.