Our client, a leading fund manager, is looking for a Compliance Analyst/Administrator to join their team. This role is available due to growth and needs someone who is eager, flexible and results focused. They offer a team oriented environment with challenge, open communication, growth and much more!!
What you will be doing in this role!
You will be responsible for supporting the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer to create and roll out compliance initiatives.
Specifically you will:
- Remain abreast of applicable regulatory requirements
- Develop systems, policies and procedures for analysis
- Contribute to the implementation of risk management & compliance initiatives
- Identify trends and patterns and implement resolutions
- Ensure all marketing and communication materials are compliant
- Ensure all annual training and audits are up to date
What you will bring to the role!
The ideal individual will have strong communication, organization, and analytical skills, can initiate process improvement ideas, is detail oriented, flexible, thrives in a fast paced, challenging environment and is able to prioritize to meet several competing deadlines.
- Degree or Diploma in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience gained within financial services, legal and/or compliance
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Our Client offers challenge, growth, autonomy and an incredible opportunity to be involved in something great!
If you are interested, please send your resume in Word format to Laura Jackson at email@example.comHelp. Reference #8817
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.