Our client a leading brand is looking for dynamic, highly motivated CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGERS to join their growing team of professionals . This is an amazing opportunity full-time 1-year contract with competitive compensation package
- Reporting to the Manager, Design and Corporate Facilities
- Ensuring compliance of the brand, standards and budgets for new stores, relocations and corporate facilities.
- Managing multiple Store Planning and Relocations, Store Concepts and Fixture development, with project activities including Consultant management, scheduling, contract documentation, tender processes, site visits, architectural detailing, construction clarifications, budgeting and internal approval processes.
- Managing various departmental committees and initiatives in relation to Store Standard Details, Store Formats, researching and assessing products, cost analysis and prototypes.
- Must have an Interior Design, Architecture or Architectural Technology degree or diploma
- Must have experience in design and construction (Retail store planning and design).
- Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Outlook, MS Excel
- Must have experience in project management, consultant management, and the tender process is enhanced by construction contract administration skills.
- Must have working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code, local and municipal by-laws for buildings and signage.
- Must be able to travel province-wide, with occasional overnight stays, and hold a valid Ontario driver’s license.