ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR CONTROLLER EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking a Controller to join their team.
Controller - 6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Controller to assist over a 6 month contract term. You will be reporting directly to the CFO and will be responsible for day-to-day financial reporting.
About the Opportunity
- External financial reporting and consolidation, including preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of notes to financial statements and MD&A
- Preparation of legal entity financial statements
- Work with and manage external audit process
- Accounting designation is mandatory (CPA, CA with Big 4 firm experience)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a public company
- Prior experience within resource sector is preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Prior managerial experience (3-4 direct staff)
$55 - $70/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21042.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.