CUSTOMER CARE (INVESTIGATIONS AND RESOLUTIONS)
Are you proactive with strong administrative skills?
Do you work well under pressure or in a fast paced environment?
Do you want a job where you will get to use your logical, organizational and leadership skills?
This company is a global team of smart, dedicated, friendly people committed to finding innovative solutions to ecommerce challenges. They operate in an inclusive, collaborative environment where all voices are heard, all people are respected, and all triumphs are celebrated.
Company Perks and Rewards
- This company provides top quality compensation.
- You will work in a professional but friendly environment.
- The company has a commitment to ensuring employees have a good work-life balance.
In this job you will:
- Utilize your excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, you ensure that accounts are credited properly for all charges and the proper balances are on the appropriate accounts.
- Utilize sound judgment and knowledge of financial investigative tools/techniques to establish an investigative plan; initiate investigation by gathering facts and evidence.
- Perform research and analysis using back-end customer profile and transactional systems; prepare confidential independent investigative reports that document findings.
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of investigative fraud techniques, privacy laws, bank regulations, investigation and security incident handling policy and procedure.
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
- University degree/College diploma in Business or Finance
- High attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Strong analytic and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task several competing priorities at once.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with various internal and external customers/ merchants in a professional manner.
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Shannan Willoughby. Reference #9026.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!