Located in Concord, Ontario (Keele and Highway 7), we are a manufacturer of a unique and high performance Fiberglass window and door system that is distributed throughout North America.
Our growth over the past few years has precipitated us to expand our departments. We are looking for a highly technical performer for our customer service and order desk who can meet the challenges of a fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for managing some of our customer service relations, order desk functions, estimating shipping and other logistics, issuing the bill of materials to the production department and take full responsibility for after sales service to our customers.
General Scope of Work:
-To administer, schedule, and facilitate all service related issues.
-To provide customer and dealer inquiry support (inside sales).
-Assisting in any office administration as it may be required
The Ideal Candidate and Key Requirements
The candidate must have window or door industry experience in order to handle the technical requirements and have working knowledge of computer software. The individual must also be able to comprehend window and door installation procedures in order to provide guidance to customers as it becomes necessary. Hands on experience as a sales and service co-coordinator is required. The following are key requirements:
- Minimum 4+ years customer service experience in window or door manufacturing, installations or residential glass/glazing environment
- Previous Order Desk, Customer service /Inside Sales, or Estimator experience
- Experience with scheduling service calls and liaising with production, clients and service technicians
- Technically inclined and understands general residential construction
- AutoCAD and basic Bookkeeping skills experience are an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive salary, with a benefit plan, and potential yearly bonuses.
The opportunities for growth into other areas within our company are possible for the right candidate.
Please send your resume in word or PDF format to: Email: email@example.comHelp