Customer Service Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"Working at Uline taught me to embrace my inner excellence. We are amazing people providing exceptional service. Every time!"
"I'm proud to work for a company that sets the minimum standard at outstanding and accepts nothing less than the best I have to give."
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you worry about the details when no one else does? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers?
If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Uline is the company for you. Uline will invest in your success through a 4-week training program, side-by-side listening sessions with an experienced customer service representative, supportive management team and continuous training on product and procedures. We empower you to guide every customer through their order.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
Uline seeks a Customer Service Manager at its Toronto Branch in Milton, Ontario (west of Toronto).
- Manage a modern, fast paced 60-seat call center.
- Handle daily supervision and coaching.
- Hands-on involvement in all aspects of customer service.
- Develop managerial / leadership skills of team leads / representatives.
- Monitor, track and enforce departmental policies, procedures and goals.
- Review reports and take appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 - 7 years customer service supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Experience with process improvement audits.
- Be an active participant in a "hands-on" work environment.
- Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual (English / French) preferred.
- Fast-paced, growing company with double-digit annual growth.
- 3 bonus programs – weekly sales, year-end performance and profit sharing bonuses.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- On-site gym facility.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
JOB FAIR: Click here for detailed information and directions.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace