Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc. is one of western Canada's largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it's not just Durabuilt's innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the Top 100 Manufacturers list - it's also our people.
We currently have an opportunity for a top tier Customer Service Professional. One who has the ambition to go the extra mile to make our customers recognize that we don’t just deliver messages, but also walk our talk by ensuring the tasks/queries are closed as per their satisfaction. The goal therefore is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary. If you are a natural problem solver who can offer the best service while keeping cool, calm and collected. We want to hear from you!
- Professionally oversee incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Listen and record customer concerns, complaints and provide them solutions in timely manner or forward to appropriate authorities and follow up until resolved.
- Book Install crews and Service techs accurately.
- Understand and relay our warranty and non-warranty process and answer questions from customers accordingly.
- Should be able to answer any query related to scheduled dates of Installers, Service technicians, Product & Delivery.
- Work with customer service management to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- More than 3 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Strong problem solving and typing skills.
- Good knowledge in office administration.
- Should have negotiation skills to resolve the disputes in given authority.
- A high level of computer skills and the ability to learn complex software quickly.
- ce in construction or manufacturing is an asset.
- Phone etiquette.
- Able to Multi-task.
- Competitive salary position with benefits.
- Unlimited continuous learning opportunity
- An exciting and advanced career
Durabuilt Windows & Doors is an equal opportunity employer and offers equitable wage and benefit packages to qualified applicants.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter explaining their interest in and fit for this role. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.