- Are you friendly and outgoing?
- Are you a team player that helps make your workplace great?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with specific sales targets to shoot for?
- Are you a self-starter who can see opportunities and offer great solutions?
- Do you love to work and recognize what matters to you in our company’s values?
Then we’re made for each other.
Servus’s customers are also our member-owners so we call our customer service representatives Member Service Representatives.
As a Member Service Representative I (MSR I), you are part of a dynamic retail branch team. You play a key role in delivering great service to our members because you’re often the first person members and guests see when they walk into the branch. Your job is to make everyone feel at home, seeing and feeling the Servus difference right away.
What does an MSR do?
- Plays a critical role in delivering amazing personalized service to our member-owners
- Gets to know our members and helps them complete basic banking transactions deposits, withdrawals, loans and bill payments, money orders, credit card advances, selling foreign currency, cashing cheques and more
- Starts great conversations to find out what each member wants and needs, then connects them with the product or service that‘s right for them
- Serves members quickly, efficiently and professionally with skill and flawless manners
- Is friendly, reliable, credible and serves members with honesty and integrity every time
What skills does an MSR need to have?
- Exceptional customer and sales skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- A talent for seeing opportunities to offer or refer products and services
- The ability to work well with others and thrive in a team-based workplace
- A gift for developing positive, professional and lasting relationships with members and co-workers
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
- Retail banking experience is great but not necessary
- Minimum of grade 12 education is required; a business degree, diploma or certificate is a bonus
Please note: This is a part-time 30 hours per week position.
Why Servus Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Servus is committed to being socially responsible and living the co-operative values. Through our operations, we strive to make a positive impact on our economy, the environment and society. We know that our employees are our most valuable assets so we offer ongoing growth and career advancement and we reward employees for their hard work and achievements.