What Do We Do?
Our method is simple: we apply a customer friendly, face-to-face approach to our promotions and sales strategies. By directly meeting with customers, we can dramatically increase our client’s sales without dramatically increasing their budget. Our technique is proven to be the most effective way to penetrate a targeted market and acquire new and profitable customers.
Are you someone who enjoys talking to people on a daily basis? If so, this would be the perfect job for you. We are currently looking for representatives who like to put our customers first and deliver the best possible experiences to them.
What You Will Do As A Customer Service Representative:
With 15 locations across Canada, We are growing rapidly and is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for support within our TELUS team. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will be very well trained to have strong command of the company’s customer service policies as well as on product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Customer Service Representative Position Qualifications:
- You are customer service driven with enthusiastic attitude
- Has a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication skills
- The Customer Service representative must be detailed orientated
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
- Enjoy working in a team-focused and collaborative office setting
- Must be able to commit to full time
- Must be able to pass a criminal back check
- Must be 18+
What We Offer:
- Work with industry leading clients like TELUS
- Gain experience managing a team
- Receive in-depth and comprehensive training
- Build your resume and enhance your marketing expertise
- Work with great teams to motivate you throughout the duration of your program
- Receive a competitive compensation package
- Team nights and retreats
What Will You Be Responsible For?:
- Representing TELUS products at various settings
- Displaying great customer service to our existing and new customers
- Managing logistics and implementation of a marketing campaign
- Training, developing, and motivating a team in field
- Having a go-getter mindset
- Providing timely and complete follow-up to all customer requests
If you are interested in building your career with us, or getting hands on experience in the field – apply now.