Customer Service - Technical Support Online CHAT
Concentrix Convergys, Where your career begins!
Great Pay + Benefits + Performance Bonus + Incentives!
The Technical Chat Support Associate I position is located in a Call Centre in Belleville, Ontario - CANADA. Associates will answer questions and solve problems of a technical nature including hardware and software.
***PLEASE NOTE***: This is NOT a remote position. Successful candidates will be required to work within a Call Centre in Belleville, Ontario - CANADA.
What We Offer:
- Great pay + performance bonus + incentives
- Fun, energetic and respectful work environment
- Career progression opportunities - includes Team Lead Internship Program
- Consistent full time permanent schedules
- Introductory, 5 weeks paid customer service & technical support training
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, vision, dental)
- RRSP contribution plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Annual wage review
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and customer service via ONLINE chat for external users of the client's products and services; identify, investigate, research and provide resolution to user questions and problems
- Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical customer service issues
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure customer service delivered meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Required Education: high school or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed. Operation Hours: 24/7 (Sunday through Saturday)
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws.
*Concentrix Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Company Overview: Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
New Job: New Possibilities. Apply today to start your career with Concentrix Convergys!
Check us out on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/ConvergysCanada
#OneTeam #OneCompany #OneConcentrix