Customer Service - Technical Support Online CHAT
Convergys, Where your career begins!
$14.00-$15.40hr + Benefits + Performance Bonus + Incentives!
The Technical Chat Support Associate I position is located in a Call Centre in Belleville, Ontario - CANADA. Associates will answer questions and solve problems of a technical nature including hardware and software.
***PLEASE NOTE***: This is NOT a remote position. Successful candidates will be required to work within a Call Centre in Belleville, Ontario - CANADA.
What We Offer:
- $14.00 - $15.40 per hour + performance bonus + incentives
- Fun, energetic and respectful work environment
- Career progression opportunities - includes Team Lead Internship Program
- Consistent full time schedules allow for life-work balance
- Introductory, 5 weeks paid customer service & technical support training
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, vision, dental)
- RRSP contribution plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Annual wage review
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and customer service via ONLINE chat for external users of the client's products and services; identify, investigate, research and provide resolution to user questions and problems
- Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical customer service issues
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure customer service delivered meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Required Education: high school or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed. Operation Hours: 24/7 (Sunday through Saturday)
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws.
*Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Additionally, we provide an outstanding benefits package which includes; Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage, an EAP program, RRSP contribution program and tuition reimbursement.
New Job: New Possibilities. Apply today to start your career with Convergys!
Check us out on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/ConvergysCanada