Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Delivery Driver is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently transporting and delivering items to and from the Edmonton Stream-Flo facility and providing warehouse assistance.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper protocols are followed when crating, palletizing, protecting, loading, securing, transporting, and unloading materials.
- Ensure all deliveries and pick-ups are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork (daily logs, Pre-Trip logs, delivery receipts, etc.).
- Perform daily vehicle and work area maintenance and cleaning.
- Report all hazards, near misses, and accidents.
- Assist with warehouse duties as assigned.
- Operate Company vehicles, forklifts, and overhead cranes.
- Follow all Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations for motor vehicle operation.
- Follow all supplier and customer rules and regulations while on their premises.
- Ability to bend, lift and move items weighing 50 pounds and physical dexterity to handle and maneuver loading and unloading tasks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Preferred candidates will possess:
- Previous delivery driving experience handling and securing large and heavy materials safely.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License with a current driver’s abstract.
- Cargo securement certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Edmonton and area transportation routes.
- Experience using a forklift and working in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Strong commitment to workplace safety, solid work ethic, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good customer service, communication, organizational and time management skills.
The successful candidate must pass an Alberta medical examination for motor vehicle operators prior to commencing employment. This position requires the successful candidate to participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.