* Asses automation frameworks and manual QA processes to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics across entire CI/CD pipeline
* Introduce product teams to DevOps practices and culture
* Ability to integrate with the development and operation teams
* Strong knowledge of automated QA/QC tools and processes (Eggplant, Selenium, LoadRunner, Junit, HP QTP/UTP, SOATest,….)
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Experience with Continuous Integration orchestration (Bamboo, Jenkins)
* Understanding of Repository management applications (BitBucket, GitHub)
* Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
* Understanding of containerization (Docker, OCI)
Have a technical passion in DevOps practice
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Computer Science, Systems or Engineering
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.