Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
• Supportive residential environment for children with Mental Health or behavioral issues.
• Responsible for engaging the children in the residential program and in classroom setting as well as some day treatment programing
• Duties will include daily routines, recreation, behavioral management, and presenting life skills education.
• Daily supervision of residents.
• Maintaining routine within the residences and doing household chores including cleaning, general maintenance, and keeping the staff workspace clean.
• Ensuring clients are following prescribed medication routines (i.e. witnessing the client taking their medications, documenting where applicable).
• Complete daily logs, incident reports, medication charts and other legal documents. MUST have a solid command of the English language and the ability to effectively articulate and document is mandatory.
• Comply with all policies and procedures as established by the agency / Ministry.
• Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to driving agency vehicles, attending appointments with clients, completing household chores, adhering to Health and Safety standards.
You must have:
• Must be a graduate from a recognized College with (CYW, SSW,) or University equivalent
• Level 1 First Aid / CPR Certificate.
• Must have valid CPI or UMAB Certification
• Working with Autism, Mental Health Behavioral, and Developmentally Delayed clients in a Group Home Setting
• Need to have or willing to get a Vulnerable Person Sector Criminal reference search.
What we are looking for:
• Good oral and verbal communication skills – English is essential.
• Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner.
• Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.
• Is capable of working in a team environment.
• Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
• Positive public relation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain harmonious relations with residents and families.
• Demonstrates ability to organize workload and to respond efficiently and effectively to unexpected workload and situations.
• Demonstrates ability to operate related equipment.
• Steady shifts available but must be willing to work rotational shifts when required (7 days a week), potential for full time for the right individuals.
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements, please send resume in confidence along with salary expectations to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Your personal information is never sold or leased to any external company.