Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Status: Casual, On-Call, Part-time Days, Afternoon, Nights & Weekends
· Be familiar with and consistently apply the principles of our clients respect to the Mission, Vision, Values and Policies and Procedures.
· Act as the primary liaison with family, medical, educational, leisure and recreational contacts.
· Provide leadership and coaching to other employees to continuously improve the quality of service and the work environment.
· Provide appropriate supports to ensure the health and safety of the persons supported and ensure compliance to Policies and Procedures associated with Health and Safety and Abuse Prevention.
· Ensure that, where appropriate, Behavioral and Crisis Protocols are documented and consistently practiced. Identify when the support of appropriate professionals are required and enlist these supports. Document and report incidents and serious occurrences immediately.
· Provide support and coaching in the areas of social skills, communication, vocation and leisure activities.
· Administer medication according to our clients Policy and Procedures.
· This position supports adults, children and adolescents.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Completion of a Human Services Diploma from a recognized Community College or University and one year of related experience (preferably supporting persons diagnosed with ASD) or Completion of Ontario Secondary School (or equivalent) and five years of related experience (preferably supporting persons diagnosed with ASD).
· Current and valid Crisis Prevention Intervention Certificate
· Solid understanding of ASD and the unique support requirements of persons with this diagnosis.
· Solid communication skills both oral and written.
· Familiarity with applicable legislation and regulations. · Working knowledge of computers and software such as Microsoft Office, Email and the Internet.
· Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and sound judgment.
· A valid Driver’s License, with a minimum G2 and a reliable vehicle.
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.
FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's)