Orbit Academy Co., Ltd.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Title of the Position: Director and COO
- Will work with the CEO to establish the objectives and policies for the institution and ensure that they are in line with Japanese education system
- Establish financial and administrative policies and strategic plans
- Responsible for personnel planning
- Establish promotional campaigns
- Represent the organization with respect to negotiations and other official functions
- Manage all aspects of operations and undertake periodic management reviews to ensure organization is meetings its strategic objectives
Terms of Employment:
Permanent and full-time (40 hours per week)
Language of Work:
$200,000 to 250,000 per annum
-Long-Term Paid Leave (7days x 2/year).
-Two (2) weeks vacation per calendar year.
-Travel reimbursement at Employer's discretion.
Location(s) of work:
How to apply:
Education required for the position:
Bachelor’s Degree in related area
Skills required for the position
- 5-7 years of senior management/executive experience within the Japanese preparatory school system
- Experience in establishing budgets and reviewing financial statements, establishing tuition guidelines
- Marketing/promotional experience for student recruitment and enrolment
- Knowledge and familiarity with Japanese Educational Policy and Japanese entrance examination trends in relation to setting curriculum and operational policies