Located in 221 Corner Ridge Road, Aurora, Ontario L4G6L6, LDV Soft Inc. has been engaged in a research and development of sophisticated software algorithms since August 2001.We invent high-end solutions in the area of image processing, with an emphasis on innovations in the medical field.
LDV Soft also creates innovative methods for statistical analysis of financial markets, risk management and trading solutions.
The company generates revenue from integration and maintenance of the invented solutions business products of company's customers.
We are currently looking for Director of Sales with proven ability to manage, evaluate, organize, and control domestic and international sales operations. The Director of Sales is expected to have full responsibility for sales execution in all local and international accounts.
- Directing, planning, and organizing sales operations to ensure profit maximisation and realisation of sales targets
- Establishing strategies and procedures in relation to sales
- Identifying new business opportunities through networking
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Analysing sales trends and statistics
- Using marketing material to maximum effect
- Identifying new customers in virgin markets
- Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data and create performance reports
- Managing and guiding new contracts
- Caring out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Recruiting, organizing, training and managing staff
- Ensuring provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
Qualifications and Required Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in directing sales department
- Extended experience in selling and promoting sophisticated software
- Proven track record of selling software to a range of clients, including large corporate clients
- At least a Bachelor degree in a related field; preference given to MBA holders
- Proven ability to plan, evaluate, and organize sales operations
- Overall industry knowledge
- Proven record of sales growth
- Superior negotiation skills
- Ability to travel to client sites domestically and internationally
- Willingness to travel for extended period
- Experience in the Middle Eastern, European, and North American markets (highly desirable)
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
- Knowledge of foreign languages is desirable
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time, 30 hours a week
Compensation:$45-50 per hour, depending on experience
Benefits: Telecommuting, extensive international travel
Language: English imperative. Knowledge of any other languages is desirable
Mode of application: If you meet the qualifications and have the requisite experience, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.